Brexit Thematic Portfolio
- Standard deviation of daily returns
- Highest loss from the peak to a trough within the same time period
The portfolio follows the largest exporting companies in the UK, who are most likely to benefit from Brexit event following the changes in the UK economy. Revenues of these companies, received in foreign currencies, grow in nominal value, while their goods become cheaper and more attractive to external customers, pushing sales up thanks to GBP foreign exchange rate changes. These trends create solid profit opportunities for leading exporting companies making them a very attractive investment option.
The portfolio is composed of the eight largest publicly traded exporting companies in the UK. The underlying portfolio of stocks is equally dollar weighted and automatically rebalanced every year.
Brexit Thematic Portfolio is benchmarked against FTSE 100, a leading index of the London Stock Exchange covering 100 companies with the largest capitalization listed on LSE.
- Provides an opportunity to capitalize on Brexit event
- Provides exposure to the largest exporting companies in the UK
- Executed automatically
- Asset class: Stocks
- Reporting currency: USD
- Rebalanced: Every 12 months
- Weighting: Equally weighted
- Service fee: 2% per annum